Southeast is amongst the very best and fastest growing private universities in Bangladesh for school of science and engineering. The EEE department at SEU has been equipped with modern labs, a rich library and world class teachers to prepare our students to meet the challenging but exciting world of modern technology that now plays a vital role in shaping the future. If you decide that you want to be part of this exciting future then we hope to see you soon as a student at Southeast University.
1. Highly qualified and internationally recognized faculty members with degrees achieved from North America and Europe).
2. Affordable tuition fees.
3. Digital Electronics, Electrical Machines, Physics, Chemistry, Telecommunication and Optical Fiber Power Protection, Robotics and Control Labs.
4. Rich Library with sufficient copies of books and online access to many international journals.
5. Job oriented course curriculum of 144 credits.
6. Modern computer labs with 24 hour Internet facility. Well ventilated a/c class rooms of reasonably sizes.
7. Opportunity to do research under internationally renowned professors and researchers.
8. Workshop and seminar on relevant topics for the benefit of students.
9. Having good academic links with organizations allowing us to provide career advisory support for outgoing students, including internships.
10. Regularly publishing Southeast University Journal of Science and Engineering (SEUJSE).
11. SEUCC (Southeast University Computer Club) and Electronics in Communication Club).
12. Computerized student management system that will allow you to see your results online.
13. Open credit system which gives you freedom of choice.
14. Students’ common room.
15. Cultural activities along with indoor and outdoor games.
16. Friendly student-teacher relationship.
17. Various types of Scholarships: Merit Based, Need Based, Special Talent Quota.